Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

RHOC Rift: Me and Tamra Barney aren't talking.




Asked and answered.
Wheres that "BB", girl?
Earlier today, I was minding my own. I was just home from the gym, in my backyard tanning, and reading my magazine. I came across a section about Real Housewives and their admitted surgeries. Well, being no stranger to the land of the plastics, this caught my attention. +Tamra Barney was one of the housewives listed and it mentioned a breast augmentation with a before and after photo. Truthfully, she really looks great, partly due to her new love of fitness (which spurred her business CUT Fitness) but I digress. It also showed that she no longer has a belly button. Whaaaaat? Girl. I needed to know more! I have only ever met ONE person who didn't have a belly button. She had lost it because of the amountof tummy tucks she had undergone. Obviously, I did what anyone would do. I tweeted Tamra, Andy Cohen, and Reality Tea (a fav blog of mine) asking "What the fuck happened to your belly button? Did you have a tummy tuck?"

Again:
Asked, answered,
and explained.
Me-owza!
Calm down.
Tams is tres offended. She told me that her missing belly button is the result of an emergency hernia surgery and that my question was offensive and stupid. I explained why I asked and she produced exclusive evidence of her scar and asked if I felt good about my comment. (It was a question, not a comment, but lets not split bellys hairs.) I replied with a before and after of my own plastic surgery and told her that I wished her a speedy recovery from her upcoming reconstructive surgery. Then, she went on, and on, and on, about how annoying and mean I am.

Eventually, I said that I'd already apologized and if she was going to shoot me because of it, she might as well get it over with already. She blocked me. So I did what ANY one would do... I blocked that broad right back!  I was like....  I will now only refer to her place of employment as "CUNT Fitness". It is what it is Tammycakes. I've never seen someone bully their way through a "victim" defense before, brava! If I wasn't laughing so hard, I might cry.

Okay, broad.
That's enough outta you.
Two can play that game.
I hope that when she was imitating Judge Judy that she went through my twitpics and saw my new house... and I hope she approved! I'm so stoked. Not only did a psuedo-celeb tweet me back, but she cared enough about my tweets to be offended. I went toe-to-toe with the "Mean Girl of the OC".  Little old me... What an ego boost! I'm officially dubbing myself an Honorary Real Housewife of Lafayette. My tagline on the intros is: "I like to drink wine and laugh at you".



We have no plans for a reconciliation at this time.
Your move, Tamra Waddle-Vieth-Barney-Judge.


Follow me on twitter for more updates @realitards

5 comments:

  1. Lol I think she kind of misunderstood your tone or something. You obviously didn't mean it with ill-will. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, clearly. I really root for Tamra on the show. I can't allow myself to believe she's really this irrational and an asshole. To be fair, she has replied to at least 2 other women questioning the same photo. She must be super annoyed. Don't take it out on your fans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd be a little annoyed if someone started off any question about my body with "what the fuck happened ... " but it's Tamra, and so I don't care. She could have just answered the question like an adult and moved on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kick Off Tamra BarneyJuly 28, 2013 at 10:17 AM

    Tamra is a creepy bipolar lunatic. She stalked me to my hometown. I think I made a comment to her and not knowing I had offended her, she blocked me. So, okay, I let it go. Big deal. Never bothered looking at her twitter again. But then Tamra went farther than blocking me. Her and her little "crew" started trolling me on twitter for no apparent reason! Another Real Housewife sent me a direct private message on twitter saying that Tamra had beef with me. Whaaaaat?? Something about how someone had been stalking her and sent her a really nasty email. I don't have her email! And everyone knows that an email can be TRACED, unless there's something to thwart the tracking of it maybe, I don't know. I had also said something on twitter to another reality star on another network after they had been bullying someone innocent on TV. Out of anger I had said something mean, but quickly erased that tweet. Well, Tamra knew about it. The next thing I know, Tamra had her 2013 bachelorette party in my hometown, claiming that it was in NYC, which it was not. My hometown is an out of the way, uknown place in upper NY. Apparently, Illumination PR, who others have had a problem with and have an office in upper NY (not NYC), helped her out. Tamra has serious mental problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaaaat?! This is crazy. You should engage her in an email conversation about the issue and then mail it to me :-)

      Hehe!

      Delete